Sunday 26 June 2011

3...THE MAGIC NUMBER

Happy birthday my little angel!

Hey folks...i hope you're all well and happy...summer has finally kicked in in England (don't miss it though! remember it lasts only 3 days on average).

Musica ahorita!

A musical response to THIS post.
Bas Lexter ensample - down by the river


Onra & Quetzal - stop (walk on by)


THE HYPE
Jamie XX - Far nearer


So lazy...love it
Onra & Quetzal - dans mon bus



My current ringtone...(who cares?...good little tune though)
Quetzal - Calle O'Reilly


Now this Boom Clap number i can't seem to decide if i really like it but it seems to bring a smile to my face every time it plays so i'll try it on you.. see if it's contagious
Mojo Filter ft. Modest Mouse - The Good Times Are Killing Me (Into The Cosmic Wilderness Dub)


DJ Shadow - I've been trying

I wish the shadow was making more songs like this

No comments:

Post a Comment