Saturday 5 January 2013

SOFT SPOT

     VIA
Unmistakably from Truth & Soul , new single for Lady..(the track is altered towards the end because it's brand new,i bought it do the same if you like)                                                                                                                                              
Lady - Money (truth & soul 2013)

huge guilty pleasure yet the prod and arrangements are expertly crafted and man! it really works! 


I haven't deeply enjoyed what Patchworks has produced since Cocan but this one is a winner
PATCHWORKS - LOS LADRONES


today is good a day!
Hanbook - Sunrising

OK there's always will be only one Outkast and this isn't quite them, but you gotta love the video!

Dark, Moody,Broody,Frenchy (Thanks to Blundetto for reminding me that french music also exists)
Francoiz Breut - Marie-Lise

Best version i ever heard
U Roy - Tom drunk

From excellent compilation,when we were young
deadly headly - 35 years from alpha


SPOT ME! (I'm feeling playful)

ALL IMAGES via

AS ALWAYS COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED AND VERY WELCOME.SO IF YOU LIKE OR DON'T ,SAY SOMETHING...SOMETIMES IT FEELS LIKE I'M POSTING THE THINGS I LIKE FOR MYSELF ON INTERNET...WHICH IS IF I THINK A BIT TOO LONG ABOUT IT,VERY WRONG.THANKS FOR ENCOURAGEMENTS AND COMMENTS ON THE LATEST POSTS.BLESS.

1 comment:

  1. "U Roy - Tom drunk" - yes! Best version... I was already groovin' to this song as a little boy... When I got into Reggae... I was only buying the dj's, mc's, toasters... u roy, i roy, trinity, toyan, yellowman, general echo...

    "deadly headly - 35 years from alpha" - - - is a deep deep deep album... one of the best on-u sound releases...

    And!

    ...and!

    A-N-D!

    "PATCHWORKS - LOS LADRONES" is the winner of the day... I want more like this... Gonna check out the album...

    Woah! How good is this song... :)

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete